Sunday, October 19, 2008

Airport security is a “security theater”

An article written by Jeffrey Goldberg just confirm my thoughts on airport security. When I went to the airport, I thought this was kind of lax relative to what I would imagine, although they may have other security measures the public doesn't know about. The security expert named Bruce Schnei­er from the article is a bright man, at least I think he is, so he must know what he is talking about. Although at airports, I think they racial profile to find the terrorist, not that its right, so therefore that didn't raise any markers on the TSA side. But I do believe that airport security could be tighter, and safer. This would require a bigger wad of money going into it. I hope it doesn't take another disaster before people wake up. They should do more through checks at every interval.

Source

No comments: